Product Manager Cloud Applications (all genders)
- Professional Field
- Product Management and Product Development
- Entry Date
- Job site
- Augsburg, Berlin
- Contract type
- Permanent contract
- Work type
- Full time
- +49 821 346660
- meteocontrol GmbH
86157 Augsburg, Germany
- Based on market and customer requirements, you will develop new products for our cloud offering
- You will create and prioritize product requirements in collaboration with other product managers, designers and our development team and accompany the implementation in an agile development environment
- You enjoy acquiring in-depth knowledge of international market trends and customer requirements in the industry as well as familiarizing yourself with new technologies
- To do this, you will be in constant contact with our global sales team and our customers around the world
- You understand our customers and their needs
- You develop go-to market strategies and work closely with our marketing and other departments to promote new products and features
- >3 years of experience in product management
- Completed engineering studies in electrical engineering, software development or similar studies
- You have previous experience and a strong interest in (financial) asset management
- You have experience collecting and using both quantitative data (e.g. metrics, KPIs) and qualitative data (e.g. user feedback) to inform product prioritization
- Sound professional experience in product management, ideally in a comparable field of activity
- Initial experience in the photovoltaic industry
- Understanding of agile software development
- Technical knowledgeable on monitoring and control within the energy sector
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills, including via virtual channels
- Ability to analyze and interpret market data
- Presentation skills to be able to promote products internally and to customers
- Ideally experience in Microsoft tool chain (M365, teams, powerBI, …), Youtrack and Confluence
- A perfect mix: An international company with a strong focus on culture and values that values you and your work.
- Flexibility is important to you? - With our flexible home office and working time model with a flexitime account, that's possible with us.
- Stay fit: train with our attractive employer subsidy at Urban Sports Club, take part in our JobRad leasing or power up at our annual company run
- With our learning & development tool Udemy and up to 5 paid working days for this, mc supports you in your personal and professional further development.
- A place to feel good: You can expect a modern and bright office with comfortable break areas and plants. For a vitamin kick, enjoy our weekly organic fruit basket as well as free hot and cold drinks.
- Not only a team at work: barbecue on our roof terrace, table tennis or table soccer tournaments and other events like our mc Summer Party or our Christmas party are waiting for you.
- In addition to our company pension plan, we subsidize your capital-forming benefits in the amount of 27€ per month.
- In addition to your salary, mc supports you with a SpenditCard in the amount of 50€ per month
At meteocontrol, we have been dedicated to renewable energies since 1998 and are one of the world's leading developers of independent energy management systems. With our holistic solutions, we accompany the entire life cycle of energy systems. From planning to commissioning, we support our customers as independent technical consultants. For this we need a team of highly qualified and motivated employees.
Do you want to become part of our diverse team from different departments and drive the future of renewable energies together?
With energy into the future. We are looking forward to you!
External link to employer