From grid infrastructure to a whole range of renewable energy supply and energy services to operator models, EM-Power Europe as a part of The smarter E Europe delivers the right technological solutions and services and showcases ways to achieve a sustainable, carbon-neutral and future-oriented energy supply. In addition to professional energy customers and prosumers working in the commercial, industrial and real estate sectors as well as energy managers, planners and consultants, EM-Power Europe is also geared toward public and private utility companies and municipalities.
Purposeful, Informative, Innovative, International
- Purposeful: EM-Power Europe is the international exhibition for energy management and integrated energy solutions. Here exhibitors get unique access to energy customers and prosumers working in the commercial, industrial and real estate sectors, energy managers, planners and consultants as well as public and private utility companies and municipalities.
- Informative: Both the exhibition forum and the EM-Power Europe Conference presents renowned experts and explore the latest topics in the fields of future power grids (smart grids), digitalization and energy management as well as sector coupling in microgrids and districts.
- Start-ups@The smarter E Europe: The Start-up Stage and matchmaking tools complement the joint booths for start-ups, offering them a range of opportunities to network with other new companies as well as industry figures and investors – putting the future of the industry at the heart of the program
- International: 85,000+ Industry professionals from 162 countries and exhibitors from 50 countries are your future partners, driving the internationalization of your company.
Personal, Digital, Multimedial
- Major media exposure: 330 international journalists from 30 countries and around 11,200 media reports in 2022
- More than just an exhibition: The exhibitions are accompanied by conferences, workshops and forums and complemented by a digital program including webinars, podcasts, newsletters and other online events, providing you with a strong international platform all year round
- State-of-the-art facilities in an ideal location: Messe München offers a modern exhibition center in the heart of Europe, located near Munich international airport.
The smarter E – Europe’s Largest Platform for the Energy Industry
- EM-Power – One of four leading energy exhibitions: From production to intelligent consumption, the innovation hub The smarter E Europe unites four international energy exhibitions
- A partnership for sector coupling: The smarter E brings together sectors such as energy, heating, and transportation for the first time
- Efficient synergies for the connected energy world: Stakeholders from across a wide range of industries come together to shape the energy future
- Be part of the new energy world: Meet multipliers, find expertise and forge new contacts